What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report to you within 24 houirs or by end of business the following day
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls, Ceilings, Doors & Windows
- Attached Garage
RECON HOME INSPECTIONS is certified, licensed & insured. We serve the entire Houston, Texas area including Pearland, Alvin, Friendswood, and Clear Lake. Counties served include Brazoria, Galveston, Ft. Bend, Harris and Montgomery County.